More and more people are choosing to remain at home in comfortable and familiar surroundings.
More and more people are remaining at home for longer with needs ranging from assistance and help to having complex care needs are being met in their home environment. Gone are the days when people retire to nursing or residential homes and the preference to remain at home means that some people do not know where to turn to in order to receive support. At Havant Homecare we can provide:
- Personal care visits
- Nutrition and hydration
- Meeting hygiene needs
- Domestic services
- Laundry services
- Escort services to appointments
- Safety checks
- Medication support
- Respite services
- Companionship and befriending
- Home from hospital welcome services
Mobility is one of the biggest problems facing older people today with increasing numbers of people suffering from recurrent falls. All of our staff are trained to support with mobility and to ensure that people continue to live their lives the way they want too.
We can provide visits that vary in duration to suit your needs without being intrusive into your personal and private life. Visits are tailored to suit your needs following an initial assessment and discussion with you and anyone you may wish to involve or to be present. No two people are the same in their needs and therefore we need to fully understand your needs before we can recommend a package of care to suit you. The way that we do this is by:
- Visiting you at your preferred location to meet you and discuss your needs
- Visiting the location that care will be provided at in order to gather further information and help us to complete an assessment
- Construct a written plan of the care as you agree will meet your needs
- Start your care on the day and time that you have requested
Please note that we do not provide live in care services or services to
children or young people under the age of 18.
If you want a one off visit to support with a specific circumstance or an ongoing package of care we would be delighted to support you or answer any questions or concerns you may have and invite you to call us with no obligation.