Better Care Starts With You
and it takes team work to deliver a great service
Call us for more information on
0330 043 1535
Havant Homecare prides itself on providing continuity of care to our customers and therefore continuity of work to our care workers. Care workers are the lifeblood of the business and vital to allowing people to remain at home free to maintain their lifestyles and preferences. Better care starts with the preferences of our customers and the ability of our employees to meet those needs to the customers standards. We truly make a difference to the lives we are privileged to be a part of.
If you believe you have the following qualities then we want to hear from you:
- Ability to work the same times on a daily or weekly basis
- Empathy and not sympathy with other people
- Ability to write a short brief on the care you have provided
- Ability to report concerns in order to provide protection for others
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the customer
What can you expect from us?
We do not require you to have any professional experience in care provision, we provide all training and support from the first step throughout your career with us. We pride ourselves on the level of support we provide and only want the very best for our staff and our customers. The time and effort we invest in you will give you the skill set you need to start a career or progress your career in care, we believe that our customers deserve the best and we can only provide this by giving our staff the right information, tools and support to be the best.
As an employee you can expect:
- Good rates of pay
- Paid mileage
- Guaranteed hours (limited by business need)
- Ongoing training and up-skilling with access to nationally recognised qualifications
We listen to our staff as well as our customers and promise too:
- Never charge you for uniform
- Provide you with the necessary different forms of training
- Pay you on time every time
- Provide you with continuity of customers where customers permit this
- Never take on more work than the team can safely deliver
If you have any questions, want to know more or simply would like to apply call, email or contact us via the contact us form to the right of this page and we will take it from there. Ideally you will need to have a form of transport in order to travel around the community but we do employ non drivers where we are able too.
Better Care Starts With You!
Call us for more information on 0330 043 1535